DBE/ACDBE Program Guidance During COVID-19
The U.S. Department of Transportation approved guidance addressing Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Airport Concession DBE (ACDBE) program requirements during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
This guidance supplements the March 24, 2020 guidance and addresses the following 7 topics:
- Steps to ensure public participation in the goal setting process;
- DBE/ACDBE overall goal methodology due dates;
- “Commercially useful function” (CUF) reviews of contracts, agreements, and work performed;
- In-person meetings between bidder/offerors and reconsideration officials;
- Termination/substitution of DBEs/ACDBEs or partial termination;
- Electronic submission and review of certification documents; and
- Firm owners’ signed certifications of eligibility.