2022 Holiday Donations Recap
GCAP is proud to have made generous donations to various organizations and causes that reflect our values as a business and as individuals. During the 2022 holiday season GCAP donated to the following organizations:
- Orange County Rescue Mission – Delivering meals to those in need and providing assistance in the areas of guidance, counseling, education, job training, shelter, food, clothing, healthcare, and independent living communities.
- Second Harvest Food Bank, Orange County – Providing food for those in need with a focus on the most vulnerable populations including children, working families, college students, and seniors.
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer - A national nonprofit connecting people with trusted information and a community of support.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation – Supporting National Mammography and Patient Navigation programs and providing free mammograms and other necessary screenings while removing barriers in the cancer care system.
- Susan G. Komen – Saving lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer.