Project Name: California Public Utility Commission (CPUC) – B2GNow – Supplier Clearinghouse – Certification Supportive Services
Project Description: The CPUC sought a consultant to operate their Supplier Clearinghouse certification program, which is designed to monitor supplier diversity in procurements by participating utilities and oversee a clearinghouse of women, minority, LGBT and disabled veteran-owned business enterprises.
GCAP’s Role: GCAP was selected as a subcontractor by B2GNow to provide certification support services to operate the Supplier Clearinghouse program. GCAP staff received training for all aspects of the system and our staff hold various levels of user designations, including levels 5, 7, 9 and master-user. Our team of eight employees is responsible for managing approximately 8,000 firms from start to finish, including:
- Processing all new applications, re-certifications, and reciprocal applications
- Processing denials and appeals
- Developing policies and procedures for processing online applications on the B2GNow system.
- Developing system reports, exporting data, and data entry
- Maintaining system data
- Providing overall strategic and compliance related support services to ensure the CPUC’s Supplier Clearinghouse program fully complies with General Order 156 and other regulations