Project Background: The California Department of Fish and Wildlife required support with implementing and administering the contract and grant requirements of approximately $210 million of Proposition 204 funded Ecosystem Restoration Program (ERP).
GCAP’s Role: GCAP was selected to provide turnkey contract and grant management services for ecosystem restoration projects. This effort consisted of the following tasks:
- Preparing and entering into Recipient Agreements (RA’s) with grant recipients.
- Working with each grant recipient to develop an acceptable scope of work, deliverables, and budget.
- Ensuring grantees complied with the permitting and other legal requirements as well as maintained proper programmatic and financial records.
- Filing and tracking all contract documentation including executed agreement count, deliverables, and fiscal progress reports.
- Alerting client of any concerns related to schedule or budget.