GCAP Services, Inc. has 20 years of labor compliance experience and employs a structured, methodical approach to all projects. Our staff will help you navigate this highly regulated industry to ensure your systems, procedures, and practices comply with legal and regulatory requirements. We are at the forefront of regulatory updates and can assist you with navigating the complexities of these requirements.
We can support your labor compliance needs related to state and federal regulations, including Davis-Bacon, Service Contract Act, and state prevailing wage requirements. Through our years of experience, we have developed a comprehensive collection of labor compliance reporting templates, tracking matrices, and forms which we bring to every engagement. As a team of innovators, we encourage our clients to utilize software to streamline processes which results in significant cost reductions and enhanced tracking and reporting capabilities.
The GCAP team has extensive working knowledge of: HUD-funded and Public Works housing and capital improvement projects, Federal, and Section 3 compliance regulations with Local Work Force Initiatives along with implementation and monitoring of Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO), implementation of Prop 84 regulations, State contracting requirements, DIR regulations, and best practices related to labor compliance monitoring.
- Field Interviews and Site Audits
- Subcontractor Assistance
- Apprenticeship Monitoring
- Compliance Training
- Audit Support Services
- Pre-Construction Meetings
- Automated Web-Based Support
- Monthly Review/Submission of Certified Payroll
- One-on-one support for all compliance related concerns
- SBCTA – Labor Compliance Support Services
- Parsons/RCTC – I-15 Express Lanes – Labor Compliance Support Services
- LA Metro – Westside Subway Extension – Labor Compliance Support Services
- Parsons/RCTC – SR-91 Corridor Improvement – Labor Compliance Support Services
- Parsons/OCTA – I-405 Labor Compliance Support Services