GCAP offers a uniquely qualified team of experts that design, implement, and maintain technology based diverse business program solutions tailored to meet your specific needs. We are pioneers in providing our clients with complete Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program solutions that incorporate technology, best practices, and innovation. Our understanding of these programs’ complexities is unmatched. Our turnkey solutions incorporate tailored best practices in order to streamline and improve the administration of diverse business programs, including small, minority, women, disadvantaged, disabled veteran, lesbian gay bi-sexual and transgender (lgbt), and local business enterprises.
As an industry leader for the past 20 years, GCAP has been providing innovative solutions to our clients. We are the first California firm to develop a Blog specifically dedicated to DBE Compliance. We are also the first to develop a web-based Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) training module for the California, Department of Transportation (Caltrans) and California local agencies. GCAP is a leader in designing, implementing and overseeing alternative delivery project DBE programs, including developing and overseeing the first Construction Manager / General Contractor mega project in California.
- Overall strategic plans
- Diverse business program development and administration
- Management of subrecipient reporting and compliance
- DBE, WBE, MBE and small business goal development
- Subcontracting Plans for alternative delivery method solicitations
- Solicitation language and evaluation criteria development
- Assessment of SB/DBE availability and capabilities
- DBE commitment monitoring
- Compliance and final utilization reporting
- Small business and DBE workshops, events, and conferences
- Review of good faith effort (GFE) documentation.
- Assessment and implementation of contract compliance systems and procedures
- Training, outreach, and other related tasks