Project Name: SANDAG – Administrative Staff Augmentation
Project Background: In order to keep up with the demands of their small business department, San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) requires the assistance of additional compliance and administrative staff.
GCAP’s Role: GCAP provides several full-time staff members that work onsite at SANDAG offices and provide various compliance and administrative support for SANDAG’s DBE, labor compliance, and related disciplines. GCAP staff also support various projects and procurements within the small business department. Our role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Assisting with the management and monitoring of DBE Program compliance requirements.
- Planning, coordinating, and facilitating small business outreach activities, such as training workshops, webinars, outreach meetings, and other related events.
- Providing technical support to DBE and SB firms.
- Working closely with contractors/consultants and project teams throughout project performance and payment periods to ensure contract compliance requirements are met.
- Developing analytical reports for SANDAG management.
- Coordinating various meetings with primes, subcontractors, consultants, and SANDAG executives.
- Managing the DBE and small business On-Call Bench programs for the A&E and CM contracts