Project Name: RCTC – Parsons – SR-91 Corridor Improvement Project – DBE and Labor Compliance Support Services
Project Description: Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC) used a combination of local, federal, state, and toll sources to fund the estimated $1.4 billion State Route 91 Corridor Improvement Project.
GCAP’s Role: GCAP was selected by Parsons (the Construction Management firm on this project) to provide a wide range of Labor Compliance and DBE support services for the SR-91 Corridor Improvement project. Tasks include:
- Developing a DBE Program performance plan and monitoring compliance.
- Confirming DBE participation and payments throughout the life of the project.
- Working closely with the prime contractor Atkinson-Walsh Joint Venture (AWJV) to perform daily reviews of certified payroll, weekly jobsite interviews, and commercially useful function reviews.
- Providing technical assistance on all labor and DBE compliance requirements.
- Developing procedures for labor compliance and DBE monitoring functions.
- Conducting prevailing wage audits and certified payroll review.
- Acting as the liaison (as requested), between AWJV and subcontractors to explain regulatory requirements, assist with issue resolution and research state and federal regulatory changes.