Project Name: RCTC – Parsons – Interstate 15 Express Lanes – DBE and Labor Compliance Support Services
Project Description: The Riverside County Transportation Commission (RCTC), in partnership with Caltrans, is investing approximately $490 million to improve Interstate 15 between Cajalco Road and State Route 60.
GCAP’s Role: As a subcontractor to Parsons (the Construction Management firm) GCAP provides a wide range of Labor and DBE compliance support services for the I-15 Express Lanes Project. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting pre-bid activities, such as preparation of the project/bid contract specifications to ensure that the requisite prevailing wage and DBE provisions are included.
- Providing technical assistance on all labor compliance and DBE requirements.
- Developing procedures for labor compliance and DBE monitoring functions
- Conducting prevailing wage audits and certified payroll review.
- Developing a DBE Program performance plan and monitoring compliance
- Confirming DBE participation throughout the life of the project.