Project Name: LADWP – TRC Scattergood Unit 3 Demolition Project – Document Control and Administrative Services
Project Description: The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power selected TRC Solutions, Inc. (TRC) as the prime contractor for their Scattergood Unit 3 Demolition Project to remove the existing Unit 3 from operations and the plant footprint so that it can be replaced with a modern, more efficient unit.
GCAP’s Role: GCAP was selected as a subcontractor to TRC to provide onsite document control, project support and office administration. GCAP is onsite acting as key support to the Project Managers and staff. Our tasks include:
- Developing and maintaining a multitude of documents and daily reports.
- Processing and managing pay applications, invoices, and purchase orders to ensure accuracy and compliance with contract requirements.
- Tracking conditional and unconditional waivers as well as preliminary notices and insurance requirements.
- Utilizing Procore, a construction project management software, for scanning, storage, and control of hardcopy and electronic project documents.
- Managing and tracking the flow of documents between general contractors, subcontractors and vendors.
- Assisting with administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, ordering office supplies, processing background checks, and creating field employee badges using TruPortal software.
- Serving as Spanish translator, as needed, for worker Orientation Safety Class.